Registration can be made online - Click here
Payment should be in GBP Sterling in advance. There is a deadline of 3rd June 2018 for receipt of the reduced meeting fee of £70. From 4th – 30th June 2018 the fee will be increased to £80, with the fee for delegates paying on 1st July 2018 or later being £90. The meeting fee for students who are not presenting and unemployed/retired members is £40
Delegates who are not existing members of UKSAF will be charged an additional one-off joining fee of £10, which can be selected from the appropriate option during on-line registration
VAT receipts cannot be provided as there is NO VAT content in the costs of the meeting.
There are several hotels/guesthouses within reasonable distance of the conference venue, these include:
- The Kingswell Hotel, The Kingswell, Reading Road, Harwell, Oxfordshire, OX11 0LZ
- The Swan Hotel, High Street, East Ilsley, East Ilsley, RG20 7LF
- Mather House Guesthouse, White Rd, East Hendred, Wantage OX12 8JG
- Steventon House Hotel, Milton Hill, Steventon, Abingdon, OX11 6AB
- The Cherry Tree, 33 High Street, Steventon, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX13 6RZ
Hotels relative to the venue (OX11 0DA), can also be found at booking.com and trivago.
The Harwell Science and Innovation Campus is six miles south-west of Didcot Parkway station, less than 60 minutes journey from London Paddington. Didcot also provides connections to Birmingham, the West of England and South Wales.
Those attending by car should use the car park opposite RCaH, next to the Catapult Building (Google Maps)
Full details of travel details can be found at http://www.diamond.ac.uk/Home/Directions.html
An informal social event is planned for the evening of 3rd July. Details will follow shortly